General Park Rules
- Dogs must be kept on a short lead or in your Caravan at all times.
- No dangerous breeds of dog allowed and no more than two dogs per unit.
- Dogs must not be allowed to foul the Holiday Park.
- Dogs must not be left unattended or allowed to bark excessively.
- No cats allowed.
- Skateboards & Roller Blades are not allowed.
- Cycles must be ridden to Proficiency Test standard & fitted with brakes, and if used after dark, lights must be fitted.
- Riding in an aggressive or unfriendly manner is not allowed.
- Cycles must not be ridden on the River Walk or anywhere signed to the contrary.
- Please do not exceed the speed limits of 20MPH on the drive and 5MPH on the Park.
- Cars must only be driven by persons fully insured to do so.
- British Drink Driving Laws apply on the Park & access roads.
- No commercial or sign written vehicles.
- Noise, particularly after 12.00pm, will not be tolerated.
- Single sex groups, and groups under 21 years will not be admitted.
- It is company policy that consumption of alcohol will not be allowed other than in or around pitch allocation of caravan or tent or the Squirrel Inn.
- Articles of clothing are not to be hung from trees or lines attached thereto.
- No open fires allowed.
- Children/minors - parental supervision should be given at all times.
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS