About Our Camping Pod Holidays
Cheat at camping! Go on a Camping Pod holiday, otherwise known as Glamping. It’s a way to do the great outdoors with a little more luxury!
The Camping Pod is a timber built hut ready for you to use without the hassle of setting up a tent and provides protection from the wind and rain. Glamping has so many positives – take a look at what a Camping Pod can offer.
Stay Warm and toasty
Every pod has modern insulation methods. So you and your guests stay warm, any time of the year.
We have available the following camping pods to hire:
- 1 Family Pod which sleeps 2 adults and 3 small children
- 1 Standard Pod which sleeps 2 adults and 1 child
- Each Camping Pod has:
- 13-amp socket
- Interior light
- Exterior entrance light
- Natural light and air via small window
- Panel heater for those chilly nights
- Double-glazed glass panelled door with multi-lock
- Insulated timber walls
- Carpet flooring
- Outside recreation area
- Pitched roof
- Space to sleep two adults and two children (Family Pod ) or two adults and one child (standard) – All you need to bring are sleeping bags and mattresses.
Amenities are easily within walking distance.
Be nice to the environment
Our pods are eco-friendly and have a low carbon footprint. Each has a glass-panel door and window to let in natural light.
|Camping Pod Rates|
|Price per night|
|Standard Pod – Low Season||£40.00|
|Standard Pod – High Season||£44.00|
|Standard Pod – Bank Holidays||£47.00 (min 3 nights)|
|Family Pod – Low Season||£45.00|
|Family Pod – High Season||£49.00|
|Family Pod – Bank Holidays||£52.00 (min 3 nights)|
Holidays: 01768 807995